Finding a job in the deregulated energy industry can be challenging as it is a tight-knit community. Our goal for DE.com is to help individuals in our industry connect, network, and build industry credentials by sharing content and conversation on our site. In the jobs area you will find jobs exclusive to the deregulated energy space. We welcome listings for jobs in all areas of the deregulated utility spectrum:
- Retail energy jobs (including suppliers/REPs/ESCOs, aggregators, brokers, consultants, mass market/door-to-door/telemarketing opportunities
- Demand response jobs (including regional DR companies – e.g. LAAR, curtailment services, etc.)
- Energy efficiency jobs (including power factor correction, lighting retrofits, cogeneration, HVAC, predominant use studies)
- Solar energy jobs (including utility scale, PV Manufacturing/distribution, residential & commercial solar sales, installers, community solar, farm developers, etc.)
- Wholesale market jobs (traders, QSEs, risk management, supply, resource adequacy)
- Deregulated energy technology jobs (software, hardware, connectivity, data & analytics)
Please come and search in our deregulated energy job search engine and enjoy the convenience of Indeed.com job listings as well with direct links to apply through the Indeed service (we do not make any commission – this is for the convenience of our DE.com community!)
Are you a recruiter? Please read more about our recruiter outreach efforts in the deregulated energy industry. Or you can simply post a FREE job listing here.
Are you or your friends working in retail energy jobs today? Consider posting your deregulated energy resume or consider joining our DE.com community first! (you can always submit your resume later) Curious? Learn more about how DE.com works.